25. May 2018
Amadeus River Cruises Announces 16th Ship To Join Award-Winning Fleet
The new 5-star ship will be the 16th ship to join the fleet, following the launch of the Amadeus Queen in 2018 and Amadeus Provence in 2017.
Sailing the Danube, Rhine, Main, and Dutch & Belgian waterways from April 2019, the new ship boasts 70 spacious deluxe cabins and 12 Amadeus Suites.
Similar to the company’s other ships, the cabins on the Mozart and Strauss Deck will feature exclusively-designed lowerable panoramic windows which extend across the entire cabin front. Suites meanwhile, will feature walk-on external balconies with seating.
Natalie O'Mahoney, Head of UK Sales for Amadeus River Cruises says:
"Already Amadeus have one of the most modern fleets in Europe, something that has helped us achieve an outstanding reputation internationally. The launch of the Amadeus Star follows a period of successful sustainable growth for Amadeus and represents our commitment to setting new, world-class standards in European river cruising".
All deluxe cabins and suites will offer comfortable, spacious bathrooms, infotainment systems, flat screen television, telephone, cabin safe, minibar and air conditioning which can be individually regulated.
Outside of the accommodation, Amadeus Star guests can look forward to all the comforts of a 5-star river cruise ship, including:
- Spacious sundeck with shaded seating area, comfortable loungers and grand chess.
- The special atmosphere of the Amadeus Club at the stern of the ship – a successful combination of a stylish exclusive club with a library and a bar, and the stern bar with lowerable side front which has been specially conceived for this ship.
- The 'River Terrace' at the bow of the ship, offering unparalleled views of the passing river scenery Fully equipped modern fitness area.
- Hairdressing salon and massage room
- Tastefully furnished panoramic restaurant which offers space for all passengers at the same time
- Panorama Bar which offers space for talks and events and is the venue for the daily evening performances by the Amadeus musicians.
- Latest Wi-Fi system on the rivers
- Lift between decks
Maiden voyage on Dutch and Belgian waterways
The Amadeus Star maiden voyage will take place in early April along the canals in Holland and Belgium:
'Tulip Serenade' - Amsterdam Roundtrip
Departing 12th April 2019
7 nights onboard Amadeus Star
River View cabins from £1349pp
Solo Traveller cabings from £1529pp
*prices include flights from London and non-UK transfers
For the remaining season 2019, the river cruise ship will operate between Amsterdam and Basel to the Black Sea and the world-famous Danube Delta.
Bookings can be made via Amadeus River Cruises' UK General Sales Agency, Fred.\ River Cruises.
To request more information or to book, call free on 0808 115 8312, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.amadeus-rivercruises.co.uk.
back to list